Happy Friday Crane Family,
- 📑The Crane Mitigation Plan (ENG & SPAN) is available online at www.craneschools.org. Please review weekly for updates.
- The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) has new guidance and recommendations. We will review the new information and provide you with updates prior to the students' return to school after Spring Break.
- 🌼Spring Intersession
- March 22, 2021 - April 2, 2021
- Curbside meals will be available during the break: Monday - Friday, 10:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Schools: Salida del Sol/Gowan, Pueblo, HL Suverkrup, Ronald Reagan, Valley Horizon, Gary A. Knox, and Mesquite
- Please follow us on our social media links to learn of any changes in the schedule.
- ✏️Open Enrollment: Interested families can now register their child to attend a Crane School.
- For more information, visit our website.
- You can even register online!
- Want to take a School Tour? Schedule one at (928) 373-3400.
- 💲Tax Credit Donation: It's Tax Season! You can help make a difference for our students. The State of Arizona will give you a dollar-for-dollar credit for up to $400. Learn more.
- 🍎Superintendent's Monthly Newsletter: CLICK HERE
Have a wonderful and safe Spring Break!